Skip to main content

Style Inspiration; My Bol(D) colour

Holla hijabeib :*
dipostingan kali ini lagi-lagi menampilkan outfit dengan unsur warna RED
yup... my most favourite colour is RED.
dipadukan dengan warna Hitam dan diberi sentuhan abstract pattern membuat bold style kali ini tidak membosankan.
tambahkan aksesoris (headpiece) ber-aksen bulu menambahkan kesan elegan :)



My Outfit : Haura Black Veil (@dailyhijab) | Red Wave Top (@dailyhijab) | Abstact Pants (@TokoQta)
Headpiece (@CettasCorner) | Bangles (@ShandydnahS)
Mini Box Bag (Strawberry) | Red Wedges (@FRDLHakim) 


Photograph by @FRDLHakim
Digital Editor : @Dinahakim13
MakeUp : @Dinahakim13

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I need a sewing machine ASAP!

I need a sewing machine ASAP! I want to now make my own maxi skirts and dresses with my own prints. And plus a lot of the time I buy dresses that fit me weird! Have been looking on eBay and saw this portable white/pink one but I don't know if it will do the trick. Thoughts?

Sneek Peek; Hijabers Mataram 2nd Anniversarry

Hijabers Mataram Present : 2nd Anniversarry Hijabers Mataram & Launching Hijabers Mataram Hijab Tutorial Book Ahad, 30 juni 2013 pukul : 09.00 - till drop tempat : Lombok Plaza Hotel info lengkapnya bisa cek di poster di bawah ini, atau cek twitter Hijabers Mataram @hijabersmataram Insyaallah akan seru acaranya hijabers, sekalian jadi ajang silaturahmi kita sebelum memasuki bulan Ramadhan.  See you there hijabers, insyaallah.... poster design by : Dina Hakim

Style Inspiration; Pink Ribbon

Assalamualaikum ladies.... i'm back after 2 weeks i have no time to update my blog (huks...) today, i wanna go to Mall, alone...because Inyi (my litle sister) have some job today, before go, i wanna share my daily style inspiration (again...) i wear hijab as a turban (ribbon turban)....  i think my face look more chubby, holiday make my weight up, hihihi so, enjoy the show ladies....  *sorry for the bad resolution of picture, i use my tab camera :(   I wear a sweeter,pants,and semi boots shoes for my style today, i choose to wear a sweeter because Malang so cold outside there... outfit of the day : pink knit sweeter - Mango choco pants - ZARA shoes - Adorable Project Hijab as turban - tiedye paris square My mate everyday :*