Skip to main content

Beauty Formula; Simple and Natural


Simple and natural is the right choose beauty formula for everyday activity. 
Terlihat simple dan natural untuk ke kantor, kampus ataupun hangout sama teman-teman sepertinya pilihan yang sangat tepat.
Untuk tampilan Simple and Natural kita cuma butuh Bedak, Lipbalm/Lipgloss, Blush On warna natural, eyeshadow warna natural. 
Untuk yang sering beraktifitas diluar ruangan, Sun screen/Sunblock jangan sampai terlupa lho.
***
 
Nah, biar wajah kita terlihat tetap cantik seharian saat beraktifitas, ada beberapa alat tempur yang perlu kita bawa di tas nih.

* Lip Balm
 Lip balm ini berfungsi untuk menjaga kelebaban bibir kita. Nggak mau kan bibir kita terlihat kering??? Supaya aman, kita bisa memilih lip balm yang tidak berwarna ataupun yang senada dengan warna bibir.

*Bedak
Untuk bedak, pilih yang jenisnya Compact Powder biar lebih praktis dibawa. Pilih yang warna senada dengan warna kulit wajah kalian ya...

*Body Spray
Nggak mau kan ditengah-tengah aktifitas kalian ada "bau-bau" kurang sedap??? iyuhhhh.
So, jangan lupa body spray harus "wajib" nggak boleh ketinggalan kalian bawa ya. Pilih aroma yang tidak menyengat. Aroma buah atau bunga bisa jadi pilihan kamu.


So, goodbye wajah lusuh....
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I need a sewing machine ASAP!

I need a sewing machine ASAP! I want to now make my own maxi skirts and dresses with my own prints. And plus a lot of the time I buy dresses that fit me weird! Have been looking on eBay and saw this portable white/pink one but I don't know if it will do the trick. Thoughts?

HFW Day #5: EID/Formal - Kaftan Look

 Now, i join HFW Day #5 Eid/Formal and I choose Eid Style for this day... but, you can wear it in Formal occasion too... so, this is my outfit :) Usually for Eid or Formal cultural gatherings, we wear Abaya or Long Dress...  For this Eid I prefer going classic with a simple Purple Kaftan, but I've added some lace in my kaftan neck and i choose Purple Shawl as my hijab. Since celebration is about good times with friends and/or family, i thought it was only fair to allow a cameo by my lovely dad&mum, younger sisters and brothers, and lovely grandmom! Thanks for visiting my blog for my fifth day of Hijabi Fashion Week! lovehfw

Family Trip; Tanjung Aan Lombok (Part II)