Skip to main content

i see Kim and Irfan

Assalamu'alaikum
Hallo...in March, 6th 2011 i and my uncle's go to GOR (Gelanggan Olah Raga) Turida, Lombok to watch friendly match PERSEMA Malang and Pra PON NTB. We go at 2.00 pm and the match start at 4.00pm, so i can watch Irfan, Kim and the other from Persema for a looooooooooooong time. And here i post some photo's that i get…







final score is 2-1 and Persema won... Kim have one goal in 89' and Irfan in 92' ...





i love football, but it's my first ttime to watch live football...and i enjoy it. thanks NTB... thanks PERSEMA and thanks all of you for fair play.

Wassalam


Comments

  1. hello..
    waaw Irfan waved at you! :D are they really that cute in reality? or even more cute? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are really really cute... more cuteeee :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I need a sewing machine ASAP!

I need a sewing machine ASAP! I want to now make my own maxi skirts and dresses with my own prints. And plus a lot of the time I buy dresses that fit me weird! Have been looking on eBay and saw this portable white/pink one but I don't know if it will do the trick. Thoughts?

HFW Day #5: EID/Formal - Kaftan Look

 Now, i join HFW Day #5 Eid/Formal and I choose Eid Style for this day... but, you can wear it in Formal occasion too... so, this is my outfit :) Usually for Eid or Formal cultural gatherings, we wear Abaya or Long Dress...  For this Eid I prefer going classic with a simple Purple Kaftan, but I've added some lace in my kaftan neck and i choose Purple Shawl as my hijab. Since celebration is about good times with friends and/or family, i thought it was only fair to allow a cameo by my lovely dad&mum, younger sisters and brothers, and lovely grandmom! Thanks for visiting my blog for my fifth day of Hijabi Fashion Week! lovehfw

Family Trip; Tanjung Aan Lombok (Part II)